Grafton Media is very proud to be involved with JumpStart 2012– The Final tonight in LINC’s (Learning and Innovation Centre – Institute of Technology Blanchardstown).
What is JumpStart?
It is a competition that gives Irish entrepreneurs a unique opportunity to win a very real JUMP START to their business. JumpStart is open to entrepreneurs who would like to base their business in an innovative and supportive environment. The value of this award is €25,000 which includes €5,000 in cash for the winning company.Not only does the winner get the cash they also get the cost of the incubation space for twelve months, with mentoring support available to the Company from industry experts and a range of useful business start-up packages including design, media, technology equipment, print, call answering and much more.
So… who’s in the final of JumpStart?
- Chillicam – (ideo software-as-a-service (VSaaS) start-up that is developing online services for the global security market)
- Cypro Software – (Cypro Software is working on applications to protect industrial control systems from cyber and operational attacks)
- EZY Technology Innovations (EZY Technology Innovations is researching and developing new agricultural machinery equipment)
- Jamworld Technologies -(developing an online community and social network to provide a suite of marketing tools for amateur musicians)
- uTRAC (online workforce management system for recruitment agencies that supply sub-contracted labour teams to clients)
- Willstream Labs (Willstream Labs has been set up to all migrants around the world to take control of their finances and remittances in the payments space by connecting them directly with businesses in emerging markets)
The judging panel for the final event will include entrepreneur Bobby Kerr Judith Troy, Regional Manager AIB, Oisin Geoghegan, CEO Fingal County Enterprise Board and George Kiely Regional Director Enterprise Ireland and chaired by Assumpta Harvey, Manager The LINC, ITB.
GraftonMedia.com is sponsoring a social media business start-up package worth €4,000!
We would like to take this opportunity to wish all participants the very best of luck!